Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Move.

As I got off the fourth plane and arrived in Kenai,AK I I called lloyd my captain for my new job as a commercial fisherman. We would be fishing the cook inlet 3 miles from the mouth of the Kenai River. Ring..... Ring...... " Hello, were out here." said lloyd. " Ok I'm coming, just waiting for my bag." What I actually ment by bag was my nylon frame pack stuffed half full of clothes. No food. No water. Just 4 shirts 2 pairs of socks I grabbed my pack from the revolving baggage claim, that took a half hour to turn, due to the fact the flight attendent had misplaced something. Once my pack was around my back, it was smooth sailing from there. Right out the door and into the 99 dodge intrepid. "Lloyd." I said, in a positive manner that way he knew I knew I had the right vehicle . He gave a short nod, I threw my pack in the trunk, opened the door sat down and tried to get my self acquainted.

No comments:

Post a Comment