Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Hostel and the Stones

     Ok so the hostel I'm staying in is pretty cool. It's a great place to meet people from all over the country, you can really see how different culture is. I started helping out this guy with his website for fly fishing. Did you ever meet an annoying person, that just talks way too much about his or her passion.  Well he's the guy. Thankful for me I can deal with it. He offered me a free fly fishing lesson, which I might take him up on, if I manage to spike his morning coffee with some ADHD medication. I was only kidding about that.
     I can't wait to get to Eagle, AK. I've been cooped up in this "Beautiful" city way to long already. I sure hope the kidney stone passes before I leave tho. You can't just pack up and go to the hospital out there. And if something serious happens you have to be taken out via helicopter. And we know that won't be cheap. All in all I'm ready for this Experience.  Oh yeah, didn't I tell you. Im finally getting off the grid for a little bit. Lets just hope these stones don't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment